Understanding tax and accounting for small business owners
I am so excited to be able to offer my workshop for new business owners in two formats. This workshop will mostly be of interest to new business owners who are sole traders and want to get to grips with the basics. The workshop will cover:
- Business Structure
- Registering your business
- When you need to do a tax return
- When you need to register for VAT
- Understanding tax credits
- How to reduce your tax bill
- What are tax deductible business expenses
- Weekly and monthly bookkeeping tasks
This workshop is for you if you would like to gain more knowledge on the above. It is relevant for sole traders with some references to limited companies but this is not suitable for directors of limited companies.
I am so excited to be able to offer my workshop for new business owners in a pre-recorded format that you can buy now and watch on demand. The live version has great reviews but sometimes the timings did not suit everyone so the pre-recorded version is perfect for busy business owners who prefer to work to their own timetable.
There is no live workshop planned at the moment but you can purchase my pre-recorded workshop below.
The live workshop is a little more expensive than the recorded version because of the added value of being able to ask questions throughout the presentation and the Q&A session at the end of the presentation. The workshop will now cost €69 (this cost is tax deductible also!). Please message me to register your interest if you would like a live workshop.
Reviews from workshops
– What I thought was a scary topic, Nicole broke down into really easy-to-understand, bitesize pieces that made it less scary! I feel really equipped to manage daily accounting.
– Everything was explained so clearly and the content was spot on for a sole trader.
– Thank you for answering my questions in an easy to understand way and making tax less frightening! I’m looking forward to sitting down and getting my books up to date so that I can actually see how my business is doing financially.
– Loved the simplicity and how you spoke like a real person, not in accounting jargon. Made it easier to understand & follow. The pace was good too – you didn’t rush & answers peoples questions as they arose. You explained things simply which is very important as I find this area hard to understand. Keep doing that!
“Nicole’s workshop was tailored to suit sole traders and the information provided was invaluable. Would highly recommend for anyone who is starting their own business. Nicole is passionate about helping small businesses”
“Excellent info and easy to follow”
“I can’t recommend it enough if you are a small business just getting off the ground. It’s informative and affordable. Definitely gave me the answers and also the reassurance I needed”
“Recommend it to anyone”