I am excited to announce that I will be running workshops on an ongoing basis on the basics of bookkeeping, accounting and tax for small business owners.
My next workshop will take place on Thursday 5th May 2022. Tickets are on sale below.
These workshops will take place on Zoom. A Zoom link and a worksheet will be emailed a week in advance. Please keep an eye on your Promotions folder in the week before as the email can end up in there.
It will mostly be of interest to new business owners who are sole traders and want to get to grips with the basics. The workshop will cover:
- Business Structure
- Registering your business
- When you need to do a tax return
- When you need to register for VAT
- Understanding tax credits
- How to reduce your tax bill
- What are tax deductible business expenses
- Weekly and monthly bookkeeping tasks
This workshop is for you if you would like to gain more knowledge on the above. It is relevant for sole traders with some references to limited companies but this is not suitable for directors of limited companies. Sign up through the link below and I look forward to seeing you then!
Disclaimer: Please note that this workshop doesn’t constitute financial advice and doesn’t create an accountant-client relationship between you and NH Business Solutions. The content offered during this workshop should be considered informational only and is not financial advice.
Thursday 5th May 2022: 10am – 11.30am
Reviews from workshops
– What I thought was a scary topic, Nicole broke down into really easy-to-understand, bitesize pieces that made it less scary! I feel really equipped to manage daily accounting.
– Everything was explained so clearly and the content was spot on for a sole trader.
– Thank you for answering my questions in an easy to understand way and making tax less frightening! I’m looking forward to sitting down and getting my books up to date so that I can actually see how my business is doing financially.
– Loved the simplicity and how you spoke like a real person, not in accounting jargon. Made it easier to understand & follow. The pace was good too – you didn’t rush & answers peoples questions as they arose. You explained things simply which is very important as I find this area hard to understand. Keep doing that!
“Nicole’s workshop was tailored to suit sole traders and the information provided was invaluable. Would highly recommend for anyone who is starting their own business. Nicole is passionate about helping small businesses”
“Excellent info and easy to follow”
“I can’t recommend it enough if you are a small business just getting off the ground. It’s informative and affordable. Definitely gave me the answers and also the reassurance I needed”
“Recommend it to anyone”